25 October 2011

After nearly 2 years guess whos back

After nearly 2 years im back
I cant believe it has been 2 years since i last posted on this!!
Well people iv had a very bad 2 years i will try and remember wt has happened.
After my last post on here:
23 December 2009
My grandmother passed away after 2 months of illness and that ruined my familys christmas,
January 2010
Ino a big jump but its wt i can remember
we had to clear my grannys house out and hand back the keys i also got a wee car (shit but takes me from a to b) it is a wee saxo,
also in 2010
my brother met another woman thank god the last one was a right nutcase she came with another child so that makes 4 of his family
i finished my level 4 business administration course, i didnt complete one unit so i only got my certificate (bummer)
i gratuated in derry with my certificate on 22 december
my brother got engaged on christmas to his new gf
2011 so far
looking for jobs is harder than i thought so i got onto the steps to work dole program in the tech it was a pile of shit,
my next door neighbour the one mentioned before in the blog that got his garage burned down died after a 5 month cancer battle he was only 42
i started a maths course to try and get my gcse maths which i will be working extremly hard for unlike in the high school
RIGHT IM BACK AND IM STAYING BACK NO LONGER WILL THIS BLOG BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT
Sam Campell guess whos back
btw do me a favour and do me a decent big brother design please with a mix of doctor who, shameless, torchwood miracle day, a town called eureka and warehouse 13 (im not asking for much)

No comments: