08 September 2009

Mr C

Hello Sam

i havent talked to you in a wile

ino u r alright for a wile yet i have no car but i will be sure not to warn you when i get a car

i have just started my final year at the tech and i cant wait to see what i am doing next year i am thinking of going to a uni to do a teaching degree in admin or something

for the mean time i will be finishing my level 4 and getting the hell out of here in June

sorry for the mistakes in some of my posts etc i have bheen working that hard i have not had time to get them completed and making sense !!

so this is my update now for another couple of days

as i am off till monday as i am off tomoro and i only have a three day week so i will be off properly

thank you all for reading my blog and comment away the way u want to

ps message me on the-brother-2007@hotmail.co.uk if u have any ideas about what i should do with the background on this page i am going to try and do a course in designing with photoshop so wish me luck

1 comment:

Mr C said...

well it looks like you won't be having big brother themes after next year anyway - how do you feel about it being cancelled?