10 September 2007

going back

thinking back to last year before i got this blog i was bored all the time which will explain why some of my first posts where of rubbish just about stupid things like going to the toilet (i dont think i worte about going to the toilet i hope)

well in the past year i have had some changes in my skooling and other things but mostly my skooling as i have now moved to the college in limavady from secondary school and i miss all my old teachers espically mr campbell as he was good craic wt have u been at mr c i havent really heard from you personally

went to lhs again the other day and robert mcmanus previously mentioned on the site somewere must check when was as cheeky as ever because i shouldnt be in there but no other member of staff had a problem with me being there so he must just have a problem with me boo hoo a well he live as long as nothing falls on him

limavady high school took 7 years of my life from me and i want them back onli kidding if i hadnt of went back last year i wouldnt have been able to set up this site i will make an overview of last year later on i really cant be bovvered

mr c if he can be bovvered will be reading this and thinking that i never could be bovvered to do anything

last year i took to cursing in my blog this year i have changed to using text slang etc

mr c what have u been doin can u not change your name on ur site as ur not a special needs teacher any more i dont think well i wont change my name as i like it and i am still a student

mr c can u get back to me i really would like to no what you are up to

by the way this is my 80th post since i started

2 comments:

Mr C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr C said...

80 posts and counting. Keep it up - you're catching up with me fast. A lot of things change, even in twelve short months. Who knows what will happen in the next twelve. Let us know how you get on.